2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get pinstripes painted on my 3 GT 5 door (preferably painted, but I will go tape if needed). Anyone here from NW Indiana? If so, can you refere a good shop to do so?

Thanks,

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I live in NWI and I know a guy who frequents Calumet HD in Munster. I don't have his business card handy, but when I get home I can give you the info. I've seen him strip bikes and he is amazing!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in NWI and I know a guy who frequents Calumet HD in Munster. I don't have his business card handy, but when I get home I can give you the info. I've seen him strip bikes and he is amazing!!!
Thanks. I have a guy who does work for Kennedy Mazda/Buick who is doing the stripes (vinyl) for about $60. If you still have a number for the other guy, I would like to get it because I am thinking of getting some custom painting done to my motorcycle. Whereabouts in NWI are you? I'm in Valpo.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Thanks. I have a guy who does work for Kennedy Mazda/Buick who is doing the stripes (vinyl) for about $60. If you still have a number for the other guy, I would like to get it because I am thinking of getting some custom painting done to my motorcycle. Whereabouts in NWI are you? I'm in Valpo.
I live in St. John and I work in Griffith.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I finally found the information about the pin-stripper!

His name is Jody Clark, his company or studio is "Pinstripe Studio".

Pinstriping | Vinyl Stripes | Tape | Pin Striping Brushes at Jodythepinstriper.com
Jody (Jody Clark) | MySpace
219-864-9246

According to his card he does: cars, flames, goldleaf, graphics, lettering, motorcycles, and creative design!

I hope this helps!!!

Let him know if you call him that you got the info from his work at Calumet Harley Davidson, because I don't know him personally, just seen his kick ass work!!!!!!!

Edit: I just found his Facebook page too:

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=jody+the+pinstriper&init=quick&tas=search_preload#!/profile.php?id=100000563730662

1 - 5 of 5 Posts