2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find a set of these that I can order from Canada? I can find them on CARID from the US but it costs too much shipping. I love them but don't think I want to spend $76 on new wiper blades.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
If you can't find them and aren't set on those, PIAA silicone series and SI-TECH are nice wipers for our cars that are readily available in Canada. They work well and also spread a layer of silicone as you use them that functions like rainX/aquapel.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you can't find them and aren't set on those, PIAA silicone series and SI-TECH are nice wipers for our cars that are readily available in Canada. They work well and also spread a layer of silicone as you use them that functions like rainX/aquapel.
Thanks tastic, ill take a look at those..I just need something better than what I have.
I do like the dual blades though.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
If it's look your going for and still haven't gotten them, I just received my PIAA Super Sporza blades today and while they don't have a second blade, they have a wind spoiler attached similar to the ones I truly wanted offered by AutoExe in Japan. Those are RHD vehicles exclusively though. Through much research I ended up with these and in line with what tastic says the PIAA Silicon blades receive very good reviews

http://www.tirerack.com/wipers/detail.jsp?ID=1046&brand=PIAA

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it's look your going for and still haven't gotten them, I just received my PIAA Super Sporza blades today and while they don't have a second blade, they have a wind spoiler attached similar to the ones I truly wanted offered by AutoExe in Japan. Those are RHD vehicles exclusively though. Through much research I ended up with these and in line with what tastic says the PIAA Silicon blades receive very good reviews

http://www.tirerack.com/wipers/detail.jsp?ID=1046&brand=PIAA
Thanks for the info, I have not replaced mine yet but will. I do like the PIAA ones and like the look of these. I'll take a look online.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts