2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has the tech package, which we really did not want, but all the in stock units in the Atlanta area seem to have it. We traded in a 2006 Nissan Xterra (big change!), and so far like the pocket rocket. The turbo motor seems at least as responsive as our old Buick Grand National.

·
cro-magnon man
510 Posts
It has the tech package, which we really did not want, but all the in stock units in the Atlanta area seem to have it. We traded in a 2006 Nissan Xterra (big change!), and so far like the pocket rocket. The turbo motor seems at least as responsive as our old Buick Grand National.
any pics for your National???

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome! And congrats! I got my 2011 about 6 months ago in, Graphite w/ Tech pkg. Im sure youll only grow to "like" it more. Mine has REALLLY grown on me. I changed from a Durango so that was a big change too so I know what u mean.

any pics for your National???
Agreed! :thumbup 1: Would like to see...too!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
any pics for your National
Long, long gone. We bought the GN new in 1987 and foolishly traded it in on a 1989 VW GTI, which turned out to be the biggest piece of automotive crap we've ever had.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On further investigation, I've found that it isn't "black", but graphite mica. Had I realized that, I might have been willing to pay a little more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts