2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
261 - 280 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks great. I love the plate relocator! Can you tell me where you got it (if such links are allowed here...)? I am not sure if a plate relocator is legal here in Germany but one way to find out is to use it and see what happens :)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
A small update of all the little things I did the last 2 weeks ! I receive the front plate relocator, looks great like that now ! I also bought black wheel nuts and used plasti-dip to blacked out the Mazda emblem in the middle of the wheels. And I installed a strut tower bar from Blitz, mainly for the look, not driving the car hard enough (before) to feel if there is a real difference... the cap from the brake fluid tank can still be open ! And I had to bend a litlle the negative terminal from the battery just to give it more room. Pretty happy with how she looks now :D

Looks good. And it looks like the same mold or parts that were used for the Mikstore FSB that I have, but currently don't have installed since I didn't see much difference, tho I may try it out again. I did some tests with cones while recording with a cam, but found it hard to distinguish between placebo and real world difference, so I concur it's mostly for show.

Pro tip re the negative ground: as an alternative, you can loosen the bolt by which it's attached to the chassis, and then rotate the end terminal 90 degrees by using the secondary, unused hole to the right of the bolt.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Have a fun weekend, everyone!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Car Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Steering wheel
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting Automotive exterior

Looking at this pic, I'm realizing how much I modded just the trunk.

Rubber Mat - OEM
Hydraulic lifts - Mikstore
Audio system - JL, RF, and AudioControl
LED lights - Mikstore I think
Center speaker - Hertz
Cargo net - OEM
1/2" Drive torque wrench (on top of sub) - Harbor Freight (thanks @arathol!)

·
Registered
M3TH (Mazda 3 Turbo Hatchback 2021) Polymetal Grey PP
245 Posts
With BaysonR Mid-spoiler

·
Registered
MAZDA3 2.5 TURBO HATCHBACK
12 Posts
Very cool! Was that a wrap or some kind of ceramic coating or something else?

I haven’t had any problems with the sensor detecting things either

·
Registered
M3TH (Mazda 3 Turbo Hatchback 2021) Polymetal Grey PP
245 Posts
I used a black vinyl wrap on those sensors with not issue as well.

Reactions: perseus

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just updated an older picture

Is that a 323F? Here in the US we have cool cars that sometimes are not available elsewhere but I see lots of cars available in other countries that were never brought to our shores. I would love to Kl-ZE swap one of those (if I’m not mistaken they had a k series v6 as an option right?)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Yes it is (y) 323F in Europe, Lantis in Japan and I don't know why, in the US you only got the 4 door sedan Protege.

Mine is a simple 1.5 liter but is lightweight and very nice to drive. I wish there were more V6 around but they are very rare also here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi new here, this car is just stunning! Love it 😍😍. Any suggestions on what I could add to the look ?
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

261 - 280 of 286 Posts