·
Registered
46 Posts
I thought that might be the case.
And what color for your M3 - perhaps Polymetal Grey - regardless it looks great

·
Registered
18 Posts
20mm spacers all around and black lugnuts. Flush to fender, pokes about 5mm in front. Doable for me :)
Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Wheel Automotive design

·
Registered
2021 Mazda 3 Premium Plus Turbo
91 Posts
Great looking M3 hatchback - quite the shine (ceramic?)
The wall art is very cool also !!!
The car was actually dirty at the time1 week between the last wash aprox. If you zoom in you can see road spray on the side sills and dirt on the tires. I use a local distributers products along with what they call EZ-ceramic spray, (just spray on an wipe off with dry microfiber) Works over my Paint Protective Film which already has ceramic qualities in it. Gets really good results and adds an additional layer of visual depth to the paint. Def. best observed in person. Thanks for the compliment. Cheers

·
Registered
2019 Mazda3 AWD AT
220 Posts
And two with the interior side by side.
Car Speedometer Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Automotive navigation system

·
Registered
M3TH (Mazda 3 Turbo Hatchback 2021) Polymetal Grey PP
245 Posts
Voltron.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Out on a summer drive I stopped for a leak near a forest and looked back to see this beauty ;) .....

And damn you people for posting 3's with roof rails...now I have to seriously think about getting some too :)

This whole thread is like an art gallery 😀

·
Registered
6 Posts
A small update of all the little things I did the last 2 weeks ! I receive the front plate relocator, looks great like that now ! I also bought black wheel nuts and used plasti-dip to blacked out the Mazda emblem in the middle of the wheels. And I installed a strut tower bar from Blitz, mainly for the look, not driving the car hard enough (before) to feel if there is a real difference... the cap from the brake fluid tank can still be open ! And I had to bend a litlle the negative terminal from the battery just to give it more room. Pretty happy with how she looks now :D

241 - 260 of 286 Posts