2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
221 - 240 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda 3 Premium polymetal gray over red/blk
516 Posts
Who is going to say it looks better with them? Don't they generate a lot of wind noise?
Diggin the black roof. I may become a copy cat, and use more gloss black vinyl to cover some of the flat black trim pieces on my n.a. 3. Someday... Maybe.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda 3 Premium Plus Turbo
91 Posts
Who is going to say it looks better with them? Don't they generate a lot of wind noise?
Diggin the black roof. I may become a copy cat, and use more gloss black vinyl to cover some of the flat black trim pieces on my n.a. 3. Someday... Maybe.
Generally the people that say they like it are the ones that prefer the rally look me I prefer more without it. However I still think the 4th Gens look good with them on, Just different. At 40mph with the deflector on and the sunroof CLOSED it is as LOUD/LOUDER then 55mph with the deflector OFF and sunroof OPEN. I usually only have the cross rails on when I know I will be biking on the weekend or doing a trip. Its only a key, 4 bolts and less than 5 min to put rails on and mount bike rack to the roof. The Ditch moldings have covers for when the rack is not on as well. Cheers

·
Registered
29 Posts
500 miles onto my new 4th gen hatch. ‘Kodo’ definitely does it for me. Would be great if Mazda still made bikes and applied the same design aesthetic...until then I reckon the gixxer compliments its big brother nicely 🇯🇵

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
M3TH (Mazda 3 Turbo Hatchback 2021) Polymetal Grey PP
245 Posts
Some bleeding eyebags for today.

Attachments

Reactions: R242
221 - 240 of 286 Posts