2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Damn those look nice. IMO, the car would look damn nice with the gloss black aero mirror caps and the roof wrapped but if that isn't you style i can understand. Not sure how hard or expensive the roof would be with the sunroof.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn those look nice. IMO, the car would look damn nice with the gloss black aero mirror caps and the roof wrapped but if that isn't you style i can understand. Not sure how hard or expensive the roof would be with the sunroof.
I won't wrap the roof, but im really thinking about the black aero mirrors caps, they are the same as the oem or are they different besides the black color?

·
Registered
383 Posts
they are the same as the oem other than the color. They are plain gloss black to match the rest of the aero package. No real reason why they are that expensive but you can't even get the regular ones off a black car because the black cars are black mica so they wouldn't even match.

Reactions: E-roc

·
Registered
151 Posts
I second the black wrapped roof and black aero mirror caps; would look great. Next step though needs to be to lower your car and then take some better angle pics of your wheels! Congrats though

·
Registered
26 Posts
they are the same as the oem other than the color. They are plain gloss black to match the rest of the aero package. No real reason why they are that expensive but you can't even get the regular ones off a black car because the black cars are black mica so they wouldn't even match.
Actually the jet black mica for BN 2017 (paint code 41W) is metallic/sparkly as is the aero package and mirror caps.

·
Registered
143 Posts
No black covers for roof or mirrors required. The car looks very good and clean the way it is. Those additions would dirty up and cheapen the look (and a black roof would just absorb more heat; white is TIGHT!)

Nice wheels, btw!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great wheel and very light! i have them on my Miata.

in 18" this wheel should be lighter then the 18" stock by 10lbs! did you notice the difference after the change?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not bad. Can't really ever go wrong with RPF1's haha lightweight and becoming a classic.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts