2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

just installed my new front lip from ZestJDM for the 2017 facelift. I painted in glossy black. Give me your thoughts.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice! Did you do side skirts and the rear too?
I bought side skirts from BaysonR, and i just found the rear diffuser after months researching, i found a guy in Thailand who sells the whole kit on ebay, he posted his whatsapp number so i contact him to know if he would sell me just the rear diffuser, he agreed to do so, for 165USD(to avoid high shipping cost he'll send me the diffuser in half, i need to do the soldering, but its ok). It should arrive in two weeks, i'll let you know.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what color was the unfinished lip? and what did you use to paint it (sorry if stupid question..)
Was matte black, didn't like it. First i painted with plain black, but now that the rear lip arrived, i decided to paint the whole aero kit + trunk spoiler with Mazda's 41w black mica, it looks gorgeous.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Was matte black, didn't like it. First i painted with plain black, but now that the rear lip arrived, i decided to paint the whole aero kit + trunk spoiler with Mazda's 41w black mica, it looks gorgeous.
great thanks.. i have a black 2017 HB.. so matte black probably wouldnt be too bad. as long as its similar to the unfinished part of the spoiler..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi all,

just installed my new front lip from ZestJDM for the 2017 facelift. I painted in glossy black. Give me your thoughts.
Hi Edgar

Just wondering, how's the installation process of the front lip? Thinking to get front lip one. Do you happen to still have the manual? Cheers.

·
Registered
37 Posts
does anyone else have experience with zestjdm.. someone else in the forums said they didn't get their order and zestjdm has pretty poor reviews on facebook from others who didn't get their orders too

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Edgar

Just wondering, how's the installation process of the front lip? Thinking to get front lip one. Do you happen to still have the manual? Cheers.
Sorry for te delay, they didn't send me a manual or something, but it is really easy to install.

does anyone else have experience with zestjdm.. someone else in the forums said they didn't get their order and zestjdm has pretty poor reviews on facebook from others who didn't get their orders too
Well, i've ordered two things from them, the front lip and the windows visor, everything ok with the two orders.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Where is zest jdm located? Yellow pages/facebook says montclair so I wanted to pick up stuff instead so I can save on shipping, but theyre not replying to my emails/texts about possibly buying it there

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sorry for te delay, they didn't send me a manual or something, but it is really easy to install.

Well, i've ordered two things from them, the front lip and the windows visor, everything ok with the two orders.
I got my front lip from them about a month ago...and yea they were good about everything

1 - 13 of 13 Posts