1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is all I need to run. (I have 753)
Has anyone actually installed this?
Are these the right instructions>

This is for Mazda CMU version v55.00.750A or v55.00.753A only! (I recommend upgrading to .753A if possible)
Format USB drive as FAT32
Extract the .zip download and copy everything to the root of the USB drive. (Do not put the .zip on the USB drive)
Insert into your car’s USB drive
Remove navigation card (if applicable)
Put the car in Accessory Mode so the touchscreen comes on
Be patient and wait, installation may take up to a minute. A screen will alert you the tweaks have been installed.
Remove USB drive and hold “BACK + NAV + MUTE” to reboot the CMU.

If something goes wrong, what do i do?
As badly as I want this, i don't want to trash the system.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yes, that's all you need to do. It works fine on 55.00.753 and .760. It does not work on later versions, such as v59.00.441.

There may be two on-screen messages during installation, and the whole process can take about a minute, so be patient. First, it will tell you that the tweak was applied. Tap OK. Then wait another 10 seconds or so and there may be another message about vehicle info. Tap OK on that one, then pull the USB and reboot.

Be aware that the pause function only works if you are on the music screen. If you're looking at another screen, such as navigation, and you press the mute button, it will only mute and not pause.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I find the tweaks very finnicky also a little scary ( dont want to brick system) I have the tweak working in my car but not sure what version I'm running pretty sure its 55. check to see if there is an update for 59.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I find the tweaks very finnicky also a little scary ( dont want to brick system) I have the tweak working in my car but not sure what version I'm running pretty sure its 55. check to see if there is an update for 59.
did you know this tweaks are just wrote 3 line script , but this main script hat issue with other system, yes MD5 was correct but it still put you in risk more than you expected .. suggestion read any script file in original source before apply tweaks.

this suggestions free of charge

·
Registered
245 Posts
There's currently no pause-mute update for v59. I keep checking the All-in-One thread, but nothing yet.

I can say from personal experience that the v55 USB master bundle (wifi on, touch enable while moving, short nag timeout, remove backup warning, change wallpaper, and remove blank album art frame) works perfectly on v59. And from the AIO thread, it seems that most other tweaks work with v59 also. Someone there made a list of what doesn't work. It's a few pages back from the end of the thread by now.

I was hesitant to upgrade firmware or make tweaks at first too, so I've been extra cautious, read as much as possible, and only done tweaks with simple USB installers. I haven't tried the AIO, although many have had success. I think the most important piece of advice I've seen (aside from READ before trying anything!) is to make sure we remove all tweaks, especially Android Auto, before doing any firmware upgrade or factory reset. It only takes a few extra minutes and it can save a lot of trouble.

·
Registered
11 Posts
There's currently no pause-mute update for v59. I keep checking the All-in-One thread, but nothing yet.

I can say from personal experience that the v55 USB master bundle (wifi on, touch enable while moving, short nag timeout, remove backup warning, change wallpaper, and remove blank album art frame) works perfectly on v59. And from the AIO thread, it seems that most other tweaks work with v59 also. Someone there made a list of what doesn't work. It's a few pages back from the end of the thread by now.

I was hesitant to upgrade firmware or make tweaks at first too, so I've been extra cautious, read as much as possible, and only done tweaks with simple USB installers. I haven't tried the AIO, although many have had success. I think the most important piece of advice I've seen (aside from READ before trying anything!) is to make sure we remove all tweaks, especially Android Auto, before doing any firmware upgrade or factory reset. It only takes a few extra minutes and it can save a lot of trouble.
So you've installed all your tweaks individually via USB? I just used AIO to install them all at once (except for AA v.93A which has to be installed individually since AIO v1.51 comes with a buggy AA v.94). Running v55.00.760A NA on a 2016 Mazda3.

·
Registered
245 Posts
So you've installed all your tweaks individually via USB? I just used AIO to install them all at once (except for AA v.93A which has to be installed individually since AIO v1.51 comes with a buggy AA v.94). Running v55.00.760A NA on a 2016 Mazda3.
Not individually. There's a bundle installer for several common tweaks that works for v55 and v59.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Help Mute to Pause V59 Not working

Got the Old Code from on line and my All-in-one_tweaks_V1.49 and also put in the new V59 JS file if someone like to try it out and fix the code.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...nV1MkI3LS1BYk0

(Here is 2 pick one with the tweak and one without. Any one got balls to change this file and some how wright the code to upload it?)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts