2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
This thing works separately, here the switch is cut between the head and the display, and then there is a choice of what signal to output. There is a place to be.
Эта штука работает подргуому, здесь комутатор врезают между головой и дисплеем, и далее идет выбор какой сигнал выводить. Имеет место быть.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Привет, это схема Mazda 3 BP? Я также планирую сделать обзор своего CX-30 360. Думаю центральный блок на фото, когда будут результаты - пойду.
Do you have idea where the white socket should go to? I believe it has 4 wires, supply+ and ground, canbus_h and canbus_l

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just bought this module from halfcut car... but basically what I want to mod is to activate the dynamic reserve line, not sure if it is doable with this module or not.

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Trunk Automotive exterior

·
Registered
18 Posts
Everything is correct. In the white connector, the power and the channel ... White wire - plus, black - ground, pink and brown signal.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have progress. I bought the wiring of the salon, I expect delivery. When I have it, it will be possible to see which block the CAN bus goes to.
PS Did I understand correctly, there are no active lines in the standard mazda 360 system? Grusno ... What block did you decide to rectify the situation with, give a link.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have progress. I bought the wiring of the salon, I expect delivery. When I have it, it will be possible to see which block the CAN bus goes to.
PS Did I understand correctly, there are no active lines in the standard mazda 360 system? Grusno ... What block did you decide to rectify the situation with, give a link.
Do you mean the dynamic reverse line? Yes, 2019 GT both with and without 360 model does have

Automotive mirror Automotive design Font Gadget Communication Device

·
Registered
29 Posts
Top head unit, blue coaxial connector - analog video input. I do not know what is sold in Russia, but in the United States and Europe it looks like this. The second unit is a splitter, four digital cameras must be connected to it, and an initialization signal must come from the channel.
View attachment 284222
By the way, do you know what is the grey socket beside the blue socket on the head unit? Do you think from module connect to the grey or the blue socket?

Currently, the blue connector to the head display, so I dont think the dark pink socket is connect to the blue connector, else where should connect it to head display right? My guess is the dark pink socket should connect to grey socket. Correct me if I am wrong

·
Registered
12 Posts
Any idea what the resolution of the regular backup and the other 360 degree cameras are? At this point I’m guessing they are at least 1280x720 resolution. I think the previous gen was more like 640x360 or something like that.

·
Registered
29 Posts
After studying on the wiring diagram, the pink & brown wire from the white socket should connect to this harness socket, label O and U respectively
Rectangle Font Slope Parallel Circle

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Pattern

·
Registered
29 Posts
Update:

The base harness is same routing for both LHD and RHD. I can see the fuse box and BCM is also located on passenger side on RHD Mazda 3. Finally found the location of data link connector C-47 in order to put in the 2 canbus wires.

Slope Font Map Parallel Auto part

·
Registered
29 Posts
bad news... looks like need some programming to activate the module.. when I plug in the socket to the module, meter shows out all the i-activesense malfuction

·
Registered
29 Posts
how is the progress? did you manage to activate the 360 system successfully?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello! I already have the wiring. I just now realized the complexity of the alteration, in order to change it, you need to completely disassemble the interior of the car. Too many investments to end up with a negative result due to the inability to program modules. PS I still have a task to turn on the adaptive headlight, if it does not work, it makes no sense to continue the 360 system now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello! I already have the wiring. I just now realized the complexity of the alteration, in order to change it, you need to completely disassemble the interior of the car. Too many investments to end up with a negative result due to the inability to program modules. PS I still have a task to turn on the adaptive headlight, if it does not work, it makes no sense to continue the 360 system now.
perhaps can go for activation of rear camera with dynamic reverse line instead of full 360 system?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Some update today

Today I performed step (1) as below, and noticed that this time less malfunction warning pop up, except the view monitor system malfunction and safety system partially disabled... I guess it is valid since 360 system is part of Mazda i-Activesense feature, and it also utilize the FCTA function, however there is no front side radar sensor in my mazda 3.

Rectangle Font Magenta Screenshot Circle

Alternately, if I just want to activate the dynamic reverse line, maybe just get the parking assist unit (optical) instead of 360 view monitor control module. But too bad, so far I just found 1 unit for cx30 and available in Russia.

Motor vehicle Automotive design Gadget Automotive exterior Font
Vehicle Toy Font Cable Toy vehicle

21 - 40 of 44 Posts