2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We had this on another forum and it took off well.

If you park beside another Mazda 3, snap the proof of the deed and post it here to boast.

I'll start...

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
My daughter exclaims "Mazda Buddy" every time I park next to another Mazda. I always park next to other Mazdas when I can...it feels a little safer almost..like they respect cars too or something.

I'll post up some pics when I can... though I think we should blur license plates and personal info from the pics...
CK

·
Registered
228 Posts
My daughter exclaims "Mazda Buddy" every time I park next to another Mazda. I always park next to other Mazdas when I can...it feels a little safer almost..like they respect cars too or something.

I'll post up some pics when I can... though I think we should blur license plates and personal info from the pics...
CK
This always cracks me up on Internet forums. Vehicle tags are publicly exposed every day, so you're not putting anyone at risk by not obscuring the tag. Every state has laws regarding the release of personal information when it comes to vehicle tags due to the murder of Rebecca Schaeffer.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Going to lunch I did this by accident. 3 Mazda buddies...cx-9..3 and cx-5.
CK

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts