2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is driving me crazy......when I have pandora playing on my phone sometimes this title and track shows up. I have it no where on my phone and this song is not playing on the pandora station i listen to. Also this happens sometimes when I am just playing music from my phone. Does this happen to anyone else? :taz:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Happens to me all the time in my 2011. I've never had an issue with the music that's actually on my phone, only stuff from Pandora. It's almost like it will update the info for a little while and then stop. I have a 2011 3s with the Bose system....also, my phone is a Galaxy s2 skyrocket (old at this point, but I got it right before I got the car).

It's also worth noting that I have trouble pairing other people's phones to my car. It will ONLY do it if I use voice commands, it will not even show up on the phone if I try to go through the menu with the dial.

·
Registered
228 Posts
My car doesn't get any info from pandora. How did you get it to show pandora info when using BT audio?

Also, my screen to the right of that one always says "BT-Pause" when using pandora over BT audio. WTF?

Have there been any updates to the stereos like a firmware update to fix this stuff?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't know pandora info would show up until I tried it and it worked lol. I noticed the screen has to be on for it to update on every single song. Though its updated with the screen off before too so I dunno. I just find it weird that this song is showing up even though im not playing it on my phone. Btw crappy song...youtubed it.

·
Titles Mean Nothing
26 Posts
I tried this with both an iPhone 5c and an HTC EVO 3D and it plays, with the right screen showing BT Audion, but the song data does not show up on the left screen. I can't get the song info to show up unless I'm connected via USB and playing music on my phone.

·
Mod Level: Plasti-dip
7 Posts
My old head unit would do this when Pandora was not synced, It would shot the 1st track from the media player app instead of the Pandora info...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts