2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Mazdaspeeders, me and few buds have been talking about putting together a meet in December and i think that Huntington/Newport beach might be a good place to meet up for some pics and networking i suppose and then do a caravan run down the Pacific Coast Highway until santa monica or whatever, anyway so far I'm thinking its gonna be mostly Ms3's and Mz3's but all is welcome...he invited his friend with a si:argh 1: but oh well.

Annddd... Heres the Facts

DATE: Saturday December 17, 2011
TIME:meet up at 11am-12 roll out at 12:30
PLACE: huntingtion beach on Brookhurst st near PCH
ENDING LOCATION: Santa Monica/LA or further

hope to see all there

:chuck_norris 1::chuck_norris 1: yeeahhh

·
Parts test dummy
823 Posts
I would be down depending on day. I have a few things happening in early December.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Keep us posted on the date...i might be on this...if we stay more south..so cruise pch south as opposed to north.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
i might be down for this!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@ Oliver, hey I volunteered at Mazfest and I remember ur ms3, I also remember hearing that u helped set up the whole event, if ur really interested we could really use your experience in putting stuff together, still no date no time and no destination ....just mazdas !!! Let me know what up :)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
@ Oliver, hey I volunteered at Mazfest and I remember ur ms3, I also remember hearing that u helped set up the whole event, if ur really interested we could really use your experience in putting stuff together, still no date no time and no destination ....just mazdas !!! Let me know what up :)
You did? nice! thanks for the help! Yah, we organized Mazfest. If you want to have people to come in socal, log on to MOCCforums.com and maybe post it there. You'll definitely will have more interest.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah sounds good, hopefully we'll get some attention here as well, once its organized and a sure think ill move it over to the meets section forum

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok so far it looks like its gonna be on Dec 15,16 or 17, still having trouble figuring it whats best for the people going. and i think Huntingtion beach is a good starting point, theres tons of parking and it should be pretty empty cause its winter..were still open to plenty of ideas

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK sorry about the delay, so heres the facts:

DATE: Saturday December 17, 2011
TIME:meet up at 11am, roll out down pch 1-2pm
PLACE: huntingtion beach parking lot between Beech Blvd and Brookhurst st
ENDING LOCATION: Santa Monica/LA

bring your cameras, your sandals, and sweaters? maybe..

ps, huntington beach patrol might charge parking so bring a few bucks just in case

hope to see all there

Keep this thread going if you're interested

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm down.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry for the delay, this is still on and there are subtle changes that were made. Were meeting up on brookhurst st near the beach, its free to park there (huntington beach is $15) were meeting up between 11 and 12 and were rolling out around 12:30, I'm stopping at Santa Monica, but everyone is free to go farther or leave the pack earlier. If you want to stop at Santa Monica, were stopping at parking lot 1N. (near the pier :yes:)

PM me if you have any questions or if you are from the Inland Empire area and want to caravan to Brookhurst st with me and another driver or two. Also this meet is a lot more active on MOCCforums so yeah hope to see you all there this Saturday

happy hunting :chuck_norris 1:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts