1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
LOL. If you had searched you would found that lots of people are using it on this forum and it works. Since they were nice to you over there on MSF I figured I'd tell you that you should have searched.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Howsit, I did search but no one said for sure YES is will work on a 2010. I just wanted a definite YES that's all. It only took me 10 min to post the tread and 1 day to get an answer. Its all good. Peace C

·
Registered
5,636 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I had my installed a few weeks back and it works. However, the amp don't turn off when the key is in acc position even w/ the audio off. Seems that to be common.

Did you guys ever mess around w/ the gain controls on the pac adapter. I turned my up a little bit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
havent touched my gain controls on the PAC but i have on the amp and through remote wire i installed, i never had to touch them when they were in my sentra, but the same exact sub and amp setup in my 3 hatch i have to adjust everytime i change bands/music styles. sometimes it sounds really quite and other its really loud. maybe the difference is because i went from a sedan to a hatch?

·
Registered
6 Posts
It will work for mazdas 2010+ without bose too

Just need to rewire remote "amp on" wire, because mazdas without bose dosn't have any at all. To do so just cut one blue wire on PAC AOEM-MAZ2 and connect it to the red one (see pictures). It will turn yours amp when ignition is turned on. .

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
You shouldn't need to cut any wires when installing an amp and sub via pac aoem-Maz2

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Guys

I want to add a little extra bottom end sounds. I really do not want to use a LOC.

I am getting conflicting stories on weather this will or will not work.

Im not afraid to rewire the plug if needed. Does anybody know for sure??

2011 M3 Sport Hatch 6 Speaker - Non Bose

Pac-Audio.com Product Details | iPod Integration for your car and More by Pac-Audio - Connecting you to the future

Thanks............................Cruzinit
It work perfectly with mazdas without bose any year.

Just need to rewire remote "amp on" wire, because mazdas without bose dosn't have any at all. To do so just cut one blue wire on PAC AOEM-MAZ2 and connect it to the red one (see pictures). It will turn yours amp when ignition is turned on. .

Make sure that you put it in completely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts