2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Wondering if anyone can give me some insight into code P2199. CEL recently came on with P2183(I’m in Canada so i figure it’s due to the up and down weather we’ve been having 😂)but I’ve also gotten code P2199 ("Intake Air Temperature Sensor 1 / 2 Correlation). I tried to Google but couldn’t find anything relating to the 3.Can someone confirm if this is relating to my MAF? If so, do you think I should clean it or replace it? For further info, I’ve got an AEM CAI in the car.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
These are very generic codes and the first hit on Google will give you plenty of information.

You can download a copy of the factory service manual in our DIY subforum. If you look up those codes in the manual, it will give you specific instructions.

Your car is designed to run fine in the cold, so blaming it on cold weather doesn't make any sense. Something isn't working right.

Yes your CAI could be causing the problem, we can't rule that out until you go back to stock, clear the codes and see if it returns. If it does it's likely a bad sensor but wiring should also be checked.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts