2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Between Gold and Black wheels, which color would look great on a Velocity Red MS3

OZ Racing Ultraleggera Wheel Colors

16K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  nanxun 
#1 ·
Planning on getting the OZ Racing Ultraleggera Wheels in 18x8. Im on the fence choosing between the colors Gold or Black for my Velocity Red MS3. Attached two PDF files of them from TireRack which shows somewhat of how they would look. Any opinions would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

#3 ·
gold looks gay

#6 ·
Thanks for all the input so far, leaning towards the black now since theres more interest in that color if I ever do plan to sell them down the line and looks great.
The gold, I haven't seen it in person how it would look on red since its pretty rare around here...

#8 ·
Go for the gold!! (if you want to stand out), black if you want to be like everyone else imo:yes:

plus in real life it would look way better

#9 ·
Yea im going with black for the sleeper look heh. I've been waiting so long because the Continental ExtremeContact DW tire in the stock size has been on national backorder(ordered them in May:mad:).

Still no ETA when they are going to resume production so im going to go 1 size bigger, 235/40 R18. Gonna cancel my original order and order these sometime in August (when the tires and wheels are on sale lol) and hopefully have new kicks for my car by end of next month :walkman:

Reactions: Mazda_Mike
#10 ·
I think black will look better with the red car.. I'm very excited for you.

not too big on the gold/red combo. :)

#11 · (Edited)
Your telling me that gold doesnt work with red check out Floodgatez car

#13 ·
#16 ·
why the hell did it show up under new posts?!?

I see that now LOL that's....... weird...

Seriously I only click on new posts. How on earth did this show up? I honestly have no comment. I'm surprised that I didn't see it, but I swear on my life I have never actually hunted around on this forum, only clicked on new posts.

Very strange..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.