2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
*The Electrician*
883 Posts
2017/18 is the same car........what got changed in the ECU/Engine from 2017 to 18? Do you mean 4th Gen 2019?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased OVtunes Mazda tuning package in April.

I have downloaded both Mazdaedit and Drivers necessary for the tune however still awaiting my Mazda hardware fingerprint.

Its been a week since i last got in contact with Rafael and OVTune Philippines as they have not returned my emails or Whatsapp messages regarding my Mazda hardware fingerprint.

Is this normal for them to ghost paying customers?

Thanks

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT called Coffee.
2,064 Posts
I just got my 2nd tune file this morning.

It takes a little while to get your first tune file, but after that things seem to speed up pretty fast, as they are just making adjustments to their prior work. For example, it took 2 weeks to get my first tune file, but I sent him my data logs from the first tune on Friday and got the 2nd tune today already, which was very cool. I'm going to flash it on my lunch break and test it out. >:)
CK

·
Registered
8 Posts
I purchased OVtunes Mazda tuning package in April.

I have downloaded both Mazdaedit and Drivers necessary for the tune however still awaiting my Mazda hardware fingerprint.

Its been a week since i last got in contact with Rafael and OVTune Philippines as they have not returned my emails or Whatsapp messages regarding my Mazda hardware fingerprint.

Is this normal for them to ghost paying customers?

Thanks
I didn't get mine either till I emailed his gmail directly. He got back to me within 1 business day. I recommend you do the same. He has been super helpful and I'm pretty happy with his service.

·
Registered
28 Posts
For your hardware keys, it's faster to work with Epanifan directly (just let Rafael know that) as they seem not to have a backlog, when i was doing it, i sorted it out in a few minutes.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT called Coffee.
2,064 Posts
FYI.. I sent my data logs using my 2nd tune file (this one had the air fuel ration adjusted) yesterday morning and I got my 3rd tune file first thing this morning. He adjusted the throttle timing on the 3rd tune file.

The car is driving like a whole new machine. I'm absolutely loving it.
CK

1 - 10 of 10 Posts