2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a set of BaysonR side skirts, BaysonR Ms3 wing, Corksport exhaust W/racepipe and urethane hangers, coverking custom seat covers in black leather w/charcoal alcantara inserts, and a wheelskins perforated steering wheel cover in all black.

Expensive weekend lol, cant wait!! :001_tt2:

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now youll have to paint the spoiler and side skirts... Hope youre not too broke lol
You'll enjoy to CS Exhaust.
I work at a body shop, paint and install is just lunch and a tip. Yah, I cant wait to hear the skyactiv purr a bit.

Congrats

Like it all except ghetto steering cover.
Thanks, yah Im taking a chance on the steering wheel cover. Its not just a cheezy autozone style slip cover though, its real leather and you actually stitch it on by hand, I was thinking about doing red stitching. If its cheesy looking, I wont install it, that's the only purchase I was iffy about.

Cool. Good buys.
Thanks! Really excited, just not excited to see my cc bill hahah. I think it burnt a hole in my pocket this weekend.

·
Registered
65 Posts
LOL @ the title of this thread. So true. Keep us updated on the install, especially the side skirts. Was curious if you run into any issues with them as I am looking into them as well.

·
Registered
113 Posts
That is a great list of mods! If I had the money I would order those same things except the seat covers as I special ordered my tan interior

1 - 10 of 10 Posts