2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturday June 5th
Unfortunately, Due to operating costs we are forced to charge $5/mazda. $5 will include a goodie bag and 5 free raffle tickets.
Roll in time 10am
Meet will go on till whenever.
This has become and official Orange County Choppers event so there is the possibility for international TV time

PLEASE REGISTER! http://meetregistration.com/occ

14 Crossroads Ct
Newbrugh, NY 12550

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=275924750628&ref=mf

Official Message Board:

Sponsors/Vendors:
Compass Mazda - www.compassmazda.com
Custom Performance Engineering - www.cp-e.com
Street Unit - www.streetunit.com
Mother's - www.mothers.com
Corksport - www.corksport.com
Redline Goods: www.redlinegoods.com
Steed Speed: www.steedspeed.com
Next Mod: www.nextmod.com
Protege Garage: www.protegegarage.com
Newburgh Auto Spa: www.newburghautospa.com
Rally Armor: www.rallyarmor.com
Black Flame Customs: www.blackflamecustoms.com
If you wish to buy custom headlights, LED strips, retrofitted projectors etc. please go to this site http://www.blackflamecustoms.com/mazdameet

We're looking for more sponsors and more vendors. If you or you know anyone that would like to participate please email Storm - [email protected]

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A MAZDA MEET. IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE PLANNING TO BRING THEIR NON-MAZDA CARS THEY WILL BE PLACED IN GENERAL PARKING.

Save the date. More info to follow

·
zoom freakin' zoom
613 Posts
I am planning on making this one. Will have to see with Lime Rock being the weekend before. Also going to work on getting the wife to bring her 3. :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
I am planning on making this one. Will have to see with Lime Rock being the weekend before. Also going to work on getting the wife to bring her 3. :D
Lime Rock...my favorite track! I couldn't go to Lime Rock this year because of work:argh 1: but I heard they wouldn't allow GT car's in until Monday??? WTF??
Will be there for the Labor Day Vintage event...been there every year since 97.
Did you catch the Rennsport reunion there? That was awesome!
I won't do the Ferrarri Challenge as they built a racetrack in South Jersey and they come there too. I will try for the ALMS event over the summer, I think its in late July... Got to check the schedule!

·
Registered
195 Posts
I was lucky enough to win at raffle at the OCC Mazda Event today. My son entered the winning ticket for a Custom Headlight Paint Job by Black Flame Customs. Thank You OCC and Black Flame Customs.

·
Registered
336 Posts
nice little win right there. i couldn't stand the heat after a while... after about 5hrs my head was pounding. good talking to the fellows from corksport, i got another few ?'s to ask anyway.

loved the v6 swap in the protege and a few others. wish i saw some more parts though :)

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
It was good talking with everyone at the event.

Yeah UPS let us have it good so we have a few things to show that were in my carry on luggage and that was it.

-Derrick

·
Registered
477 Posts
wish i went so i couldve finally met some of the people over at corksport. oh well maybe next year?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Reactions: Nooishmee

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was there. I had the cowboy hat and eat at fat Al's t shirt. Lol plus I was the only filipino male there. lol

·
Registered
336 Posts
So who all went to OCC this year? Me and Axelaspeed were there but no one from M3R introduced themselves :(
I was there and talked with a few guys but was there mainly with some old buddies off other forums (mazdaspeed 4 evo) heh... i was the guy pissed off with the two weiner dogs. :argh 1:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts