2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yeah I saw it for $199 and $229 etc,etc, but those were all old the only one I could find was that link and it's $300 fml, not worth the fitting hassle n what not, leaning towards the kenstyle lip now or that AE styled kit if aznvng gets his hands on another one :p!

For sure, i'll be picking it up on wednesday.

mine is lowered on d2 coilovers, maxed out in the rears and equal in the front. so about 2-2.5 inches.

go onto japanparts.com to check out any body kits you might like.

Reactions: ObeyRevolution

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
For sure, i'll be picking it up on wednesday.

mine is lowered on d2 coilovers, maxed out in the rears and equal in the front. so about 2-2.5 inches.

go onto japanparts.com to check out any body kits you might like.
How do you like the d2s? ride good? also- did you get a good price on 'em? I'm want a good set of coilovers but not really wanting to go over $1,800. Thanks for all the help btw!

·
Registered
218 Posts
holy hell that looks amazing. What are your wheel and tire specs?
They are rota g forces 18x9 +35 on federal 559 215/40

How do you like the d2s? ride good? also- did you get a good price on 'em? I'm want a good set of coilovers but not really wanting to go over $1,800. Thanks for all the help btw!
I got mine for 900, brand new. you can find better prices. try http://www.facebook.com/crossoverautoperformance they are a vendor for MOCC Sam is a great guy best prices ive seen.

they ride nice, i really like them theres several members that run them too i dont have any complaints. or you can try BC every mazda guy runs those.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
They are rota g forces 18x9 +35 on federal 559 215/40

I got mine for 900, brand new. you can find better prices. try http://www.facebook.com/crossoverautoperformance they are a vendor for MOCC Sam is a great guy best prices ive seen.

they ride nice, i really like them theres several members that run them too i dont have any complaints. or you can try BC every mazda guy runs those.
You're the man! thanks a ton! Dunno if I'd run BC though heard some read a few bad things about them.. might be a stupid question but I'm not to smart when it comes to the performance of cars haha if I get some new coilovers to lower her down about 2 or 2.5 inches would I need to also get a new camber arms?

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Yeah. Below 1.5 requires camber arms I think. I know at 2 inches you need them

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

·
Registered
218 Posts
You're the man! thanks a ton! Dunno if I'd run BC though heard some read a few bad things about them.. might be a stupid question but I'm not to smart when it comes to the performance of cars haha if I get some new coilovers to lower her down about 2 or 2.5 inches would I need to also get a new camber arms?
Its all personal preference, some ppl like bc's some ppl like hr or kw, i like d2's. when it comes down to it, its whatever you want. you want to slam your car? bc's and d2's do the job. you want to track your car? h&r and kw's. its all about which direction you want to go with. depending on how low you go you will need camber kit, i would just get it in case you do decide to go lower than 2 inches, you dont need to but its always nice to have the extra room to move around with. spc and jbr make great rear camber arms for the mazdas, fronts you can only go with camber plates. do some research youll find out a lot, thats how i did it and dont be afraid to ask questions, its all a learning experience. your brain is like a sponge, soak up as much knowledge as you can.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Its all personal preference, some ppl like bc's some ppl like hr or kw, i like d2's. when it comes down to it, its whatever you want. you want to slam your car? bc's and d2's do the job. you want to track your car? h&r and kw's. its all about which direction you want to go with. depending on how low you go you will need camber kit, i would just get it in case you do decide to go lower than 2 inches, you dont need to but its always nice to have the extra room to move around with. spc and jbr make great rear camber arms for the mazdas, fronts you can only go with camber plates. do some research youll find out a lot, thats how i did it and dont be afraid to ask questions, its all a learning experience. your brain is like a sponge, soak up as much knowledge as you can.
I kind of lean more towards slamming than track, but I hear ya on the cambers they aren't that much plus since I do plan on dropping her down a bit, not max her out but close to it.. it would be smart to get some cambers.

thanks man

21 - 29 of 29 Posts