2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone gotten this? and if so is worth it/thoughts/opinions?

Pictures of it attached.

·
Registered
218 Posts
get it! along with the GV style lip!

·
dutchabag
292 Posts
I like it;have on about a year,get lots complements on how it looks,hard to mount, need two people to squeeze that sucker in place;had to take out crash bar to fit ,i got mine at E-bay from Nextmod they are from Canada the one you have is from Valiant out of Japan;they look to me exactly the same,found another blog a guy with a (valiant grill) on a speed having issues with grill rubbing on crash bar,that is the only bad thing with it

·
1,577 Posts
I like it and wnated to order it. But all my resaerch shows how its a bad fit, and there are gaps etc. NOt sure if thats the case with all of it, but it turned me off to it, as a result.

·
dutchabag
292 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Reactions: ObeyRevolution

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
218 Posts
heres the kenstyle on mine in person

also if you like the AE bumper there is a second version of it that i also have fitted.

currently in paint.

you should also try the MZ style lip kit a lot of ppl are liking those too.

Reactions: Seven02

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The bumper kit is the way to go,the GV grill is nice but the hassle and the price is not worth it.
Yeah I'm glad I posted about it before I bought it... I've taken a real interest in the kit now since I know now about the hassle of the GV

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
heres the kenstyle on mine in person

also if you like the AE bumper there is a second version of it that i also have fitted.

currently in paint.

you should also try the MZ style lip kit a lot of ppl are liking those too.

Now that I see the second version you fitted it's a toss up between the kenstyle and the AE bumper you fitted.. do you have a link to the bumper where I can buy it? kinda curious now at the price range n what not. Only dislike is the Mazda logo goes away but I can live with that haha

also, how much did you lower her?

·
Registered
218 Posts
There is no link for the version 2 because my friend is the owner of bayson r he let me have this prototype. If they do release the version 2 ill definitely let you know about it

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
There is no link for the version 2 because my friend is the owner of bayson r he let me have this prototype. If they do release the version 2 ill definitely let you know about it
damn haha :( thanks though! make sure you upload some pics though once she's out of paint!

ohh and how much did you lower it?

·
Registered
150 Posts
That is smooth!! Im gonna buy that shit.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wait...300 bucks!! Funk that lol.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Wait...300 bucks!! Funk that lol.
Yeah I saw it for $199 and $229 etc,etc, but those were all old the only one I could find was that link and it's $300 fml, not worth the fitting hassle n what not, leaning towards the kenstyle lip now or that AE styled kit if aznvng gets his hands on another one :p!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts