2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Online car render software? Mazda3 of course

5K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  stevar 
#1 ·
I'm looking for online tools that let's you create your own Mazda3 from a base sedan or hatch. We own both and I'm curious what kind of looks I would want.

My ideas so far: Lightly smoking my tail lights, change of rims, tint windows, eye lids, lips (yes lips)...you know the visual stuff. Even an online parts store that offers this would be cool.

#14 · (Edited)
Ok...I went and changed the color scheme for one of the designs I came up with and kinda like them but it's definitely a design for a show car and not as much on streets. Perhaps back in 2000. :p

Attachments

#19 · (Edited)
I did a print screen then brought it to ms paint and cropped. Same issue. It said something about saving your tuning settings first.

I too think that the vinyls are a bit much. It's just so hard to balance what is accentuating the design and what is overbearing. I prefer painted graphics over vinyl for that reason. Vinyl is visibly a sticker and you can't hide that. I like it when it's under the clear coat.

Now that I look at my last photos, it wouldn't look bad if you took the wavy graphics out and just extend the nose paint over the panels just a bit with some edge design. Even if you don't it would still look cool to have the nose, wheels, side skirts all the same color. Actually, if you were to paint them all with plastiDip, it would also act as a rock & bug protector until you'd remove the plastiDip at a later time. (I imagine using a heat gun or something.) It would make it a DIY at home job that would be cheap and fairly quick using masking tape and pin striping for designs if wanted.

Maybe have "MS3", "MZ3" and of course "M3R" vinyls added to a few places on the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.