#1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Transport

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive lighting

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mazda Black

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mazda Mazdaspeed3

All the new goodies and mods!!...So far:

Volk CE28N 18x8.5 +47 (rear) 18x7.5 +43 )front

Window visors w/ mazda 3 logo....ebay....so worth it!!!

Corksport bumper lights

AEM dry air fliter

Bad Boy Horn Upgrade

On the Way:

Rally Armor basic mudflaps...26.00 shipped. i'm going to give them a go and see how clean i can make them!!

Coming soon:

Corksport rear camber arms

brand ?...COILOVERS!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
Instead of posting this in the wrong section ive just made this your build thread update this with pics and info about your car.

#5 ·
Volk CE28N is an excellent choice. What made you go with 8.5/7.5 stagger? Given your car's not slammed/"stanced" the setup is a bit awkward for a practical FWD daily driver.

#6 ·
Not sure how you mean awkward?....with the offsets it looks like a square set up (lips all the same size).they sit right where i want them as far as linning up with my fenders....im not trying to be hella flush or stanced crazy...this is my daily driver my (work truck)...lol...now i have plans to go a little lower...but I have achieved my goal of not poking past my fenders and not sucked under the car...and on top of it happened to be able to run an amazing wheel! Also the 7.5 keeps front end handling near stock the +43 puts me right where I need to be and the 8.5 fills the back end up....I couldn't be happier with the out come.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.