2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
VIP MZ3
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Nice! Post them pics when you're done!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Definitely will. In the mean time I got around to finishing the bags this weekend so here is how the rear came out.

I am tucking tire when aired out, it looks awesome now I just need to throw on my VIP Modulars and then take my car in to get the fenders rolled so I can make it lay frame.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Damn man. It's like Deja vu seeing your car on the forums, I remember seeing your car onI nstagram, I think I even spoke to you on instagram about your car :3. It's nice to see more forum members from Hawaii. Love your car

·
VIP MZ3
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Damn man. It's like Deja vu seeing your car on the forums, I remember seeing your car onI nstagram, I think I even spoke to you on instagram about your car :3. It's nice to see more forum members from Hawaii. Love your car

@Reloys Oh hey man yea I remember! I think I update using IG more then I do here, My cars basically to the ground now with the cut and pulled fenders just haven't got around to taking pics. Should get around to that this weekend though and I can post some updates on how it is sitting with the VIP Modulars

·
Aspiring Mad Scientist
1,716 Posts
So clean. Can the rears be spacer'd out another 2-3mm to match the fronts?

·
Registered
268 Posts
where did you get your gv grill from?

·
VIP MZ3
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 · (Edited)
Dope. I want to get bags soo badly when I get another car to race around in

Thanks man, yea bags are an awesome feature to have a good majority of the slammed cars here in Hawaii run bags because the roads are so crappy. I would for sure look into them if the roads in your area are bad too.

where did you get your gv grill from?
I think Nextmod if I remember correct its a rep one they make and you have to email or call them specifically to order one since its not on their site...the quality is "ok" and it was a hassle to instal but I am looking into picking up a real one from japanparts.com at some point down the line though

So clean. Can the rears be spacer'd out another 2-3mm to match the fronts?
Its a possibility but right now my plan was to tuck rim in the rear and then sit it flush on the lip up front but because of the pinch weld frame piece that sits right above the front tires I could not go as low as I wanted, so I guess I could run spacers until I get that done, but after I notch or something up front to get it lower I would remove them to tuck or pulling my fender more too that would always work. I will have to play around with it and figure out all the options.

One more of the car from OffsetKings Hawaii

·
VIP MZ3
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Re-did my door cards today for a more VIP inspired option. Iʻll get more pics of them later

Also have some wiring going in on my girlfriends 2012 sedan. Installing an amp, mids up front, and a 12" sub. Just waiting on a few more parts to arrive and I can post a full update on it.

·
VIP MZ3
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Those puddle lights are different. Kind of cool too. The purple on your door, did you melt the plastic weld to get access to that part to wrap it?

Yea Iʻve never seen a 3 with puddle lights like that so I like them. And I just trimmed the plastic weld with a razor blade to access it.

·
VIP MZ3
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
You like your lamix overlays??? i really wanna tint mine and attempt some vinyl interior pieces. Where did you get yours?? any tips
Yea the lamin-x overlays were good I liked them and my fogs have been holding up awsome with no problems. I got it from lamin-x website and for my interior pieces I am not sure where I got the vinyl it was probably just off ebay or something I pulled it all though and just have painted trim pieces now.

·
VIP MZ3
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
So you cut it off? What about reinstallation? Does it just sit there held in because of the panels or something?

I was going to glue it back but I ended up just leaving it once your screw everything together you can barely tell it loose and then once you pop it back in place you canʻt even tell at all that the plastic welds donʻt hold.

·
VIP MZ3
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·

·
VIP MZ3
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Haven't posted in here in forever but some updates on new things installed.

All Day Fab Lower Rear Arms
Dominant Engineering Camber Arms
Rear Sway Bar Deleted
Black Suede Headliner
A,B,C Pillars all wrapped in fabric
Executive VIP Neck Pads

Not Yet Installed:
Xb Halos from TRS
Apollo 3.0 Shrouds

Ordered:
GV Rear Spoiler

Waiting to order:
K2 Motors Headlights - out of stock (then retro fit them)

Debating on:
GV Rear Diffuser & Side Diffuser (Donʻt want to rip them off while driving so up in the air about buying)

Here is how she sits right now with stock wheels on. I daily the car so donʻt always use my VIP Modulars

61 - 80 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.