2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Here she is sitting at wekfest Hawaii this past weekend (Oh and you can kind of see my white calipers)

hey i like swing by pearlz and paint my calipers too lol. Your 3 is fckn sick bro. i'll def help with ideas if you wanna do lights, or painting parts. wish my car was more like yours[hatch xD]. btw you gonna keep the eyelids black? or you gonna match them pearl white?

·
VIP MZ3
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
hey i like swing by pearlz and paint my calipers too lol. Your 3 is fckn sick bro. i'll def help with ideas if you wanna do lights, or painting parts. wish my car was more like yours[hatch xD]. btw you gonna keep the eyelids black? or you gonna match them pearl white?
The calipers are super easy to do. But thanks man I definitely want to paint the interior trim in my car after seeing yours. I never even thought to do that before and yet it makes the car look way better. Iʻll have to try and make a EMP meet if you go to those but i never have time on Saturday nights. As far as my eyelids I think I am just gonna leave them black for now, I have a few ideas that I want to get done first and I will figure it out from there. I might be loosing the headlight overlays this summer for safety check too so that will play into it as well.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The calipers are super easy to do. But thanks man I definitely want to paint the interior trim in my car after seeing yours. I never even thought to do that before and yet it makes the car look way better. Iʻll have to try and make a EMP meet if you go to those but i never have time on Saturday nights. As far as my eyelids I think I am just gonna leave them black for now, I have a few ideas that I want to get done first and I will figure it out from there. I might be loosing the headlight overlays this summer for safety check too so that will play into it as well.
does bushido meet? i work with brent w/ the corolla. i was gonna buy a banner and join you guys too lol. wouldnt mind meeting with you there if you guys have space for newcomers haha

·
VIP MZ3
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
does bushido meet? i work with brent w/ the corolla. i was gonna buy a banner and join you guys too lol. wouldnt mind meeting with you there if you guys have space for newcomers haha
Yea we don't meet every single week but we usually meet friday evenings. Brent is one of the main guys, you should talk to him and maybe come out to one of the meets and we can scope out each others cars and get some ideas to help with our builds.

·
VIP MZ3
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 · (Edited)
Finally got around to updating this build thread. There has been 3 major changes recently. The first was I removed the tint on my headlights. The next two are a new grill and finally new wheels!

Here are some pics. I haven't been able to get good pics of everything since its been raining a lot but I will try to get some asap.

My new wheels. VIP Modular vxs110 18x9 +37 wrapped with Hankook's 215/40

And here is the new grill. Garage Vary Grill

Now I just need moar LOW...

I also am waiting on White Lugs, a Black folding tow hook and OEM Rear bumper guards. Also planning on ordering OEM Window visors shortly

·
VIP MZ3
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

So been way to busy lately and have not done much to my car or posted on this site. Figured I would post a little update on this.

Have not done much recently except snap my lip...but not to bummed as I put in my order for Air suspension and should be getting all my stuff around xmas. Looks like I will be bagged by the end of the year and ready for some shows.

·
Registered
323 Posts
looks nice moar low would make it a killer ride

·
VIP MZ3
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
So havenʻt updated this in a long while once again. I never really have time but here has whats been going on with the car for people who look at my build from time to time.

First I donʻt think I posted a shot of the GV Grill so...

Anyway that's been on for a while so onto what is happening now...

False Floor status!!!

So I got everything for my air suspension and all the wires are and airlines are in I am just trying to finish up this false floor before I drop the struts in and connect it all up. I cant wait till this things on the ground.

·
VIP MZ3
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
cant wait to see your car on bags...looking really good :thumbup:
Yea the bag process has taken me some time but i can officially say I am bagged now...well atleast in the front haha.

Anyway I was able to finish up my false floor, This is how it came out but I also built a cover for the spare tire that is not shown in the pic.

After I got that done I was able to install my front struts so as of right now just my front is bagged until next weekend when I have more time to instal the rears.

My tank leaks from my pressure switch so I have to re-seal that today but that's minor and a easy fix and I will also get some picks of where my airlines were ran for a better update!

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.