2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone. I have a 2013 Mazda3 2.0L Skyactiv with a manual transmission.

I am currently working with Matt or @OrangeVirus1 on getting the Skyactiv Tuned with Tactrix Openport 2.0 and Mazdaedit Software.

The Tool that is required is the Tactrix Openport 2.0. costed me about $184 shipped and because i live in California i get taxed, but shipping was quick and they were quick to respond to any of my questions

I've ask alot of questions when first starting this project and Matt has been very quick to respond, very nice guy.

So far what has been done is we were able to get a 1:1 dump of the ecu and did some datalogging. some of the datalogs i did were 3rd gear pulls to get some good readings. We are ready to flash out first test tune and is currently waiting for the MazdaEdit Dev to finish compiling the Software to make it be able to flash the ecu.

I will keep this thread update as we move through this process. i can try to answer any question the best way i can.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are your power goals and do you have any engine mods currently or planned?
Don't have any power goals yet. Still trying to see what we can get out of the skyactiv. I have a CS SRI, that's pretty much it, as for future engine mods I'm not sure what else I can do right now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts