2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

201 - 220 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm also looking at a MS3 spoiler and it seems rather low price compared to others.
I haven't been on here for a while, my apologies. But I ended up buying an MS3 spoiler from that website and installed it in my 3. So far, really solid and I love the look. You're gonna have to end up wiring the brake light on your own though.

·
Silver Surfer
2,904 Posts
It would help if you guys post the color of the wing with the type your offering. Will help some people who can't see images or web profiles.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I love that spoiler!!!! i want to find it in that color or in black for my mazda 3, can anyone tell me where i can get one and if it will fit? THNX :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
2010 Liquid silver metallic 2.5 wing looking to trade for liquid silver metallic speed wing. Located in socal.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just picked up a speed wing and had it installed. Anybody know where I can pick up the upper trim piece to go with it? I know it used to be available on the online mazda parts website, but it doesn't look like it's available there anymore.

Also if anyone wants a liquid silver metallic 2.5 wing from San Diego, PM me.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just picked up a speed wing and had it installed. Anybody know where I can pick up the upper trim piece to go with it? I know it used to be available on the online mazda parts website, but it doesn't look like it's available there anymore.

Also if anyone wants a liquid silver metallic 2.5 wing from San Diego, PM me.
It's still there

2013 Mazda 3/M Parts - Online Mazda Parts

It shows the interior light trim piece, but I bought mine and it was smooth.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Guys,

I have a 2010 MazdaSpeed 3, looking to trade for a Mazda 3 spoiler. I plan on doing the Wing Riser mod, and I don't believe the MazdaSpeed spoiler will look great with the 2 piece design being raised.

If interested in a trade, please let me know! -- [email protected]

201 - 220 of 243 Posts