2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
AIO tweaks install was after fw 70.00.100?

Hi folks

Have you tried to install AIO tweaks after FW update? I just updated FW to version 70.00.100 from v59.00.545 and want to install MZD-AIO-TI v2.8.4. Will it work?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
812 Posts
It appears addtionally to official AA in the list, but AA does not work properly then. So far you can not use AA AIO on FW 70. If you want to use AA AIO and you are already on FW 70, you can downgrade to FW 59.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It appears addtionally to official AA in the list, but AA does not work properly then. So far you can not use AA AIO on FW 70. If you want to use AA AIO and you are already on FW 70, you can downgrade to FW 59.

I am currently in version 59 but I would like to try the 70. Could I download the version only via USB (70 to 59)?

·
Registered
812 Posts
With "download" you probably mean "downgrade", right? Yes, a downgrade has to happen like an upgrade - as installation via USB. But for a downgrade you have to switch the installation order of the files (first file from installation-procedure-PDF has to be installed second etc.).

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am currently in version 59 but I would like to try the 70.
You do understand that if you go to v70 you will loose AIO AA, but to get official AA working you will need to upgrade hardware. After that even if you downgrade back to v59 you will need to swap hardware again to make AIO AA work.

·
Registered
46 Posts
On firmware 59.00.xxx AIO AA can be installed on an SD card, not on the CMU, and it works great as it is installed on the CMU. In such a case is it possible to install and run AIO AA on an SD card with firmware 70.00.xxx? Can someone with firmware 70.00.xxx and without the new official USB Hub try this for us?

·
Registered
32 Posts
On firmware 59.00.xxx AIO AA can be installed on an SD card, not on the CMU, and it works great as it is installed on the CMU. In such a case is it possible to install and run AIO AA on an SD card with firmware 70.00.xxx? Can someone with firmware 70.00.xxx and without the new official USB Hub try this for us?
I don't think the problems with AIO AA under v70 have anything to do with whether its installed in CMU or on an SD card. As I understand, Mazda has changed some things inside FW that do not allow AIO AA to run.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Chances are the the medium speed can bus would have to be sniffed to see what's sent to the phone over USB, but Mazdas can networks are notoriously traffic dense and isolating, let alone decoding, the exact needed signal would be incredibly challenging.

It is very small, but there is a tad of hope that in Google's AA overhaul this summer that they change it so that the interface style for units with commander knobs also accept touch input if my theory is correct.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Too bad, that nothing worked out with the touch for Official AA :(

101 - 114 of 114 Posts