2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Revolution Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been starting to see a lot more 3rd gens now, from stock to modded. This thread is to post up sightings, feel free to use the same format if you wish. If the Mazda 3 sighted is a member on here, they may post up and say "hey thats me!". (inspired by other forums with sightings threads)

When: 4/21/2014 at 6:30 p.m.

Where: San Jose (Santana Row in front of the Counter Burger)

What: 2014 Mazda 3 hatchback

Color: Meteor Grey

Visible modifications: Car appeared to be stock.

Occupants inside vehicle: Caucasian male in driver's seat, late 20s/early 30s, female in passenger seat late 20s, Asian.

Notes: I saw you parking along the row in front of the counter burger, you were having a heck of a time trying to squeeze between two cars who left little to barely any room in the adjacent space.

·
Registered
81 Posts
This sounds like a craigslist missed connections thread...but let's go with it anyway :tt2:

I have been starting to see a lot more 3rd gens now, from stock to modded. This thread is to post up sightings, feel free to use the same format if you wish. If the Mazda 3 sighted is a member on here, they may post up and say "hey thats me!". (inspired by other forums with sightings threads)

When: 4/17/2014 at 7:00 p.m.

Where: Sycamore St. in Newtown, PA (across from 7-11)

What: 2014 Mazda 3 iGT hatchback

Color: Soul Red Metallic

Occupants inside vehicle: Caucasian female driver, late 50s, primping her hair in the rear view with bug eye sunglasses.

Notes: Noticed the car sitting at the light as I was picking up my car from the mechanic. I got super excited because it was the first red one I have seen and knew mine was coming in just a few days! (Tomorrow is official pick-up day!)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'll play along :]

When: 4/14/2014 at 5:00 p.m.

Where: San Jose - Corner of 8th and San Salvador

What: 2014 Mazda 3 Sedan

Color: Pearl White

Occupants inside vehicle: None

Notes: I saw this car both on Monday and Wednesday of last week, parked in the same spot along side the dorms at San Jose State. Haven't seen it this week yet.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I've seen so many more lately and I'm not a daily driver. I would guess 6 or 7 in last couple weeks alone. Probably 15 in and around SF. Majority are Grey, although I've also seen silver, red (2- not counting mine), titanium (2 or 3- not sure, looks grey from distance), crystal blue (2) and black (2). I think the only reflex blue I've seen is the 6. The latest was last night:

When: 4/21/2014 at 7:15-ish p.m.

Where: San Francisco - Parked along Lake Merced near SFSU

What: 2014 Mazda 3 Hatch

Color: Pearl White

For all their popularity on this site, I was surprised that it took so long for me to finally spot a white MZ3. Looked nice. And very white :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've seen 3 so far. One is a white iGT sedan that someone at my workplace owns. Another was a white sGT hatch that passed by me (while I was driving my rental so there was no acknowledgment between bros lol). Last one was...

When: April 17th or 18th at 8:40ish AM..I think lol

Where: N. Eastern Ave, LA

What: 2014 Mazda 3 Hatch

Color: Nvmd. It was Deep Crystal Blue. lol I have bad memory as you can tell.

Visible modifications: Looked stock, tinted.

Occupants inside vehicle: A dude, wasn't clear and I was gonna make a turn on Worth St. so I didn't pay too much attention (just turned my head).

·
Revolution Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When: Tuesday April 22, 2014 @ 8:40 p.m.

Where: San Jose @ a Viet coffee shop parking lot (lingerie coffee shop)

What: 2014 MZ3 (hatchback)

Color: Soul Red

Visible modifications: Besides the Rota Torques, car looked stock.

Notes: I noticed the car parked in front of the shop in a handicap space.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Where: San Jose @ a Viet coffee shop parking lot (lingerie coffee shop)
I'm going on a trip to Vietnam next year and I had no idea this was a thing. I suppose Starbucks can't compete with that. Or can they? :no:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Where: Bracebridge, Ontario, Canada

What: #1 2014 Mazda 3 GT hatch. #2 2014 Mazda 3 GS sedan. #3 2014 Mazda 3 GS sedan

Color: #1 Soul Red. #2 Deep Crystal Blue (like mine :D) #3 Pearl White

Mods: all stock

Occupants inside: #1 Two girls from Toronto. #2 40+ male and female. #3 25-30 male and 20-25 female

·
Registered
247 Posts
When: 4/20/14 around 7pm or so.

Where: south on cedar near 35E. Near apple valley MN

What: 2014 Mazda 3 sedan

Color: Meteor Grey

Occupants inside vehicle:
Male (did not see details)

Notes: I saw you driving down south on cedar near 35E.

·
Revolution Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I'm going on a trip to Vietnam next year and I had no idea this was a thing. I suppose Starbucks can't compete with that. Or can they? :no:
Los Angeles and the SF Bay Area's Viet coffee shops have always been pretty popular. It's a whole different experience to Sbux, this place is like a strip club setting because the ones I go to the girls are nearly nude (pasties on the boobies).

The more conservative shops have girls in bikinis/bra/panties...but the majority I been to the girls are almost nude and some had girls completely naked but were shut down unfortunately because of that.

*I think the U.S. Viet coffee shops are pretty good because they have a variety of girls....from Asian to white to latina to black etc.
Not sure what the Viet coffee shop scene is like in the homeland.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts