2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Mazda 3 Preferred in Machine Grey Metallic
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased some OEM Splash Guards (i.e. Mud Flaps) for my 2019 Mazda 3 Sedan. And yes, they were ridiculously expensive for four pieces of cheap plastic. I'm assuming that the front ones can be installed without a lift, but with the rear ones, it definitely looks like you need to remove the wheels.

Before I attempt this, does anyone have any installation tips?

Thanks!

·
Zoom Zoom
120 Posts
I just purchased some OEM Splash Guards (i.e. Mud Flaps) for my 2019 Mazda 3 Sedan. And yes, they were ridiculously expensive for four pieces of cheap plastic. I'm assuming that the front ones can be installed without a lift, but with the rear ones, it definitely looks like you need to remove the wheels.

Before I attempt this, does anyone have any installation tips?

Thanks!
Did you end up getting these installed yourself?

And if so, do you have any pics of the mud guards on your car? I’m considering purchasing these too but haven’t seen any pics of them installed online other than on the Mazda website.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Did you end up getting these installed yourself?

And if so, do you have any pics of the mud guards on your car? I’m considering purchasing these too but haven’t seen any pics of them installed online other than on the Mazda website.
Have you checked if the older model mudguards (2018 and earlier) are compatible with the 2019 car? If they're compatible, you can find some cheap 2018 (and older) Mazda 3 mudguards on Aliexpress.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi I just bought OEM knock-offs, they actually fit pretty well, but they did not come with the clip nuts - screws only.
Does anyone know what size clip nuts OEM used? 4, 5 or 6 mm screw?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi I just bought OEM knock-offs, they actually fit pretty well, but they did not come with the clip nuts - screws only.
Does anyone know what size clip nuts OEM used? 4, 5 or 6 mm screw?

Where did you find them? I can’t seem to locate any that fit the 2019 other than the Factory OEM ones

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts