2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to @USCTrojan4JC, we have the below 2016 install instructions, and I am unaware of anything install-related being changed for 2017). I believe they will also work well for 2014's/2015's.

As always, the usual disclaimer that I while I believe all is accurate, everyone proceeds at their own risk, i.e., I accept no responsibility if any errors, omissions, or installer errors.

Here is part 1 (of 3) of the OEM 2016 Side Under Skirt install instructions.

Best of luck and again thanks to the source of them, @USCTrojanJ4C!!!

Attachments

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Part 2:

Attachments

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Last part:

And again thanks to @USCTrojan4JC for all the official Mazda installation instructions within this thread!

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was thinking about doing something like this. So what's a reputable place to buy something like this? Do people usually buy from the dealer or some other aftermarket etailer? (I live in Canada, can ship and pick up at a post office in the USA if needed)

Thanks!

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some local dealers will give you as good a deal as you can get on the internet, e.g., around 20-25%. I negotiated at the time of my purchase, 25% off on all the Appearance Package pieces, and also that discount amount on a set of 18" Mazda accessory wheels.

If that discounting will not work with your local dealer, I learned about two discount Mazda dealers, from @AVL thumper about MedCenter Mazda (eBay and also find them via Google), and From @Chazzy J about Tasca Parts (same places to find them). Thanks both of you!

·
Too Many Projects!
367 Posts
Ugh, Photobucket really screwed me here. I'm about to order the Appearance Package side skirts and would love the instructions but it looks like the pictures are gone now. Anyone got an updated link? From what I can tell there should already be caps under the car to where I push the side skirt screws into and just double sided tape the skirt for reassurance. I know I'm definitely gonna have to screw my front lip in place. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts