2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
While my car was at the dealer for a yearly check-up I had them update my software, which was still at V.21 (lol).
Now it's at V.56, but there don't seem to be any new options or anything? Is this normal? I'm not sure what the European V.56 is
supposed to look like, but it all pretty much looks the same as version 21, besides that it might be responding a bit faster..

I would also like to know if there is a way to enable automatic door lock in my Mazda 3 Hatchback, because it doesn't seem to be implemented in my car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
While I don't know much about the older firmwares I have an option to enable auto door locks on "walk away" I believe it is called. I have a '17 M3 hatch so don't know if that is a feature added to later model cars or not.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While I don't know much about the older firmwares I have an option to enable auto door locks on "walk away" I believe it is called. I have a '17 M3 hatch so don't know if that is a feature added to later model cars or not.
I think I've read that this is not available in European models, but I've also seen been coming up with a workaround, but I'm not sure if it's possible anymore

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think I've read that this is not available in European models, but I've also seen been coming up with a workaround, but I'm not sure if it's possible anymore
I should have thought about different markets with different software options. Dang, wish I could help! Sorry, still somewhat green when it comes to Mazda.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Here in Canada that option has been available since 2014.

·
Registered
673 Posts
My 2017 UK Mazda 3 has the walk away auto lock option but I've chosen to disable it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
search around for the change log, it was posted several times in 2015. There are a lot of changes from v21 to V56. You are just too late to ask this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts