1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 50,000 miles on a black 2016 SGT Wagon MT

Mods
Tint after purchase

This was a DD and I had a drag car I had to sell.

I wanted better handling so I recently installed corksport springs and struts.
You must do this. Be warned, it won’t stop there. I never thought about modding this car and now I’m in full swing. The drop is perfect, lots of looks and it feels great. It could be a bit lower but maybe not if you ride with a crew. I never drags but i’s pretty low.

Next came cork cat back, Intake, and DR tune. It’s a different car! It’s no Sti but it’s so much funnier to drive.
You must do this.

Next came cork trans and motor mounts, headlight adjuster and shift knob.

I’m waiting on wheels...
You’ll see, a first

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,276 Posts

Mods
Tint after purchase

You must do this. Be warned, it won’t stop there. I never thought about modding this car and now I’m in full swing. The drop is perfect, lots of looks and it feels great. It could be a bit lower but maybe not if you ride with a crew. I never drags but i’s pretty low.

Next came cork cat back, Intake, and DR tune. It’s a different car! It’s no Sti but it’s so much funnier to drive.
You must do this.

I’m waiting on wheels...
You’ll see, a first

Modding is a addictive habit

·
Vendor
44 Posts

Mods
Tint after purchase

You must do this.

I’m waiting on wheels...
You’ll see, a first
Welcome to the forum man.

If you ever need any genuine parts or accessories for your Mazda shipped to you, give us a shout. We also have some great exclusive Mazda 3 Revolution member discounts on our page that can be used at checkout. https://mazda3revolution.com/forums...ive-discounts-mazda-3-revolution-members.html

Cheers!
Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts