2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I picked up my brand new Mazda 3 Sport Nav Auto a couple of weeks ago and there is a really annoying noise coming from the passenger side. Mazda have had it in once and thought it was the B Pilar but it’s still making the noise. It’s booked to go back a week on Monday but I thought i’d see if the forum had any answers.

I found a post on here where someone had posted this YouTube video where you can hear the noise after about 51 seconds. It sounds the same as my car.

youtube.com/watch?v=xhlTSM8UXS8

Can anyone help me out? I’d love to be able to fix it myself or tell Mazda what it is to help speed things up.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
12 Posts
https://mazda3revolution.com/forums...b/43521-tsb-ticking-noise-passenger-dash.html

Not sure off this is a similar prob but the dealers could never figure it out for me. The banged and dented the heck out of my engine and the surrounding areas.

I finally fixed it myself by banging a weld point and spraying white spray grease into the hinge of the hood. My post is somewhere in there to my fix. Maybe you could try that.

It was annoying And took me like a year. I’m sad you have to deal with this and mazda hasn’t addressed the problem if it is the same problem.

Hopefully it’s something else. There are different cause possibly. I wouldn’t rely on the dealer if this is the problem. Hope this helps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts