2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello forum.. my 2012 mazda 3 sedan is going for a blacked out look (paint is gray mica), but i feel it is time for a spoiler.. should i go for an oem wing (blacked out) or a lip spoiler (blacked out)? would a black wing look good with a gray mica body? or would a black lip look better?

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,466 Posts
I would ask @leela222.

She has one of the sickest 3 sedans on here IMHO.

You can search and probably find the information on here too.
CK

Attachments

Reactions: leela222

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I would ask @leela222.

She has one of the sickest 3 sedans on here IMHO.

You can search and probably find the information on here too.
CK
Thank you so much for the praise! I appreciate that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I would go with color matched, but that's just me. If you have other things black, like lip, sideskirts etc, you can keep it black. I have all my accessories to match. Oh and she's not dark gray anymore. Had her liquid wrapped in a Hypershift that changes color from gold to green to magenta/purple. I had the front lip left black but then had him spray it to match.

Reactions: mmmson

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I would go with a lip first than the spoiler. Since you are going for the blacked out look, if left black it will look good.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Your Mazda looks really good. i am not sure i would have choose the Zombie Green calipers however. 1:
Hahahaha thanks. They are lime green and my car was dark gray and the wheels burnt copper. I like how the green pops.

·
CARiD
565 Posts
Hello forum.. my 2012 mazda 3 sedan is going for a blacked out look (paint is gray mica), but i feel it is time for a spoiler.. should i go for an oem wing (blacked out) or a lip spoiler (blacked out)? would a black wing look good with a gray mica body? or would a black lip look better?
Hi @LorenzoDM,

If you consider different spoiler options for your Mazda, let me show you our selection of spoilers we've got.
Just follow the link below to see the spoilers selection:
2012 Mazda 3 Spoilers at CARiD
You can order a painted or non-painted spoiler from us.

Feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi @LorenzoDM,

If you consider different spoiler options for your Mazda, let me show you our selection of spoilers we've got.
Just follow the link below to see the spoilers selection:
2012 Mazda 3 Spoilers at CARiD https://www.carid.com/2012-mazda-3-spoiler/?filter=1&sub-model[ourBodyTypeName][]=Sedan
You can order a painted or non-painted spoiler from us.

Feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions!
Oh dont worry i was already going to buy it on CarID no matter what.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts