2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Right now I am getting out of a bad long term relationship, 39 months, in the near future when my G35x lease ends in July '08. I haven't started a countdown yet but if anyone wants to I will put it in my signature. The lease ends July 15th, 2008! I'm still so-so on what kind of Mazda3 I want but I live and work in the NYC/NYC suburbs area and I do a lot of things while I drive so I don't know if a manual tranny is a good idea for the sake of everyone else on the road.

I already know a few mods I'm going to get for my Mazda3 right away:

• In-car Entertainment System w/Backup Camera
• Alarm System with remote start/stop and cell phone tracking.
• Tinted Windows!
• Stubby Antenna
• and probably new wheels....

As for engine mods, I'm completely ignorant. Hopefully you can all teach me what an auto 3 would benefit from. Here are some pics of my current whip:

·
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trust me, I'm 100% over this car. 16 mpg, crazy amount of speeding tickets, $800 in tires each year and new brakes/rotors every 18,000 miles. I'll pass! lol I can't wait to get rid of it. I want a Mazda3 as my fun everywhere car and then get a Ford Edge or CX-7 eventually on a short 10,000 - 12,000 mi/yr lease to haul crap and clients around for work. The G35 is a nice car and an even nicer idea but in practice the car just isn't worth the hassle.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
very well put josh :thumbup: finally after 4 years your actually goin to get a 3 now, lol! :beerchug: its about time!

so when we goin to the dealer so u can order you car and i can test drive something?

·
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I won't miss $300+ per month gas bill.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts