2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was playing around and found these rims and I really like them. But I am not looking to spend that much. I think they look pretty sweet though.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
So I was playing around and found these rims and I really like them. But I am not looking to spend that much. I think they look pretty sweet though.
I have some niche milan 134 wheels on my 3. 19's actually. from what i can tell theyre pretty durable. My taste in rim is a little different than yours though, but those wheels look decent.almost OEM like

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am considering the Niche Targas but they are heavier than the OEM wheels :(. I think it would bug me knowing that I lost a little performance and fuel efficiency, even if it is not noticeable. They do have some nice looking wheels though.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
@CalicoNC..I love your rims! I was looking at those but when I put in my car info those didn't pop up as fitting. Even tho the 19's are sweet, I want to stay with 18's. I have always liked a great looking five spoke and yours are just that. @Tempusfugit77...The Targas are nice also.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
@actuator...LOL.. I know! I want blue but then I change my mind and want gunmetal. I don't want to be over the top :p The indecisive mind of a woman!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.