2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MAAAAAD
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, my friend and I started going on drives around nj on Sunday afternoons. Does anyone know of any good roads in nj be it scenic or fun to drive on?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
336 Posts
287 towards new york and take skyline drive.

80 to rt 15 take your 3rd left onto berkshire valley, drive out to rt 23 then make a left onto 23 up to high point.

take 23 to clinton right in west milford make a left and drive clinton, when you get to the fork make a left into new york state and at the t make a left again.

mind you...these are afternoon trips, the drives go past state parks and from you may be about 3 hrs worth of driving

Reactions: HJLee

·
MAAAAAD
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
287 towards new york and take skyline drive.

80 to rt 15 take your 3rd left onto berkshire valley, drive out to rt 23 then make a left onto 23 up to high point.

take 23 to clinton right in west milford make a left and drive clinton, when you get to the fork make a left into new york state and at the t make a left again.

mind you...these are afternoon trips, the drives go past state parks and from you may be about 3 hrs worth of driving
3 hr drives are fine haha we usually go for about 2 hrs sometimes close to 3 :yes: I'll give this a shot sometime Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts