2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im a long time reader of the form
my name is claude my cars are
93 mazda mx3 se with fully built 2.5l klze turbo 12 psi with mega squirt lc1 wideband wiseco pistons and pauter rods colt cams nissan fuel rail 440 deathsch inj bored tb.bla bla bla ,lol.

2002 protege 5 with a2.5l klze swap kl31 ecu colt cams and a bored tb. winter car

2006 mada3 gt stock lol (wifes car)

and last but not least the new car
2010 mazdaspeed 3 with tech package i just got it new from the dealer in feb2011
it has a cork sport fmic with a hks bpv 100% recirc,all poly mounts next weekend i hope lol.
well its safe to say im a true mazda nut what do you think?

forms im on are club protege prob form mx-3 .com and mazda 247 and now this one

·
Registered
238 Posts
nice cars. How do you like the FMIC? I hear it gets alot of turbo lag? Any idea on intake temps?

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Love the car collection you've got going there! Especially the MX-3...those are getting increasingly harder to find in good repair.

So, whereabouts are you located and which dealer stocks am MS3 with FMIC? Will they honor the warranty on the car 100% even with the aftermarket bits? Because if they do, that's a dealer that deserves your repeat business!

Welcome to the forums :yes:.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
well i did have a warranty a few months ago wheni bought it had 4 kms on it now im just hitting 2000kms lol i dont think i have much if a warranty but what ever i didnt buy the car for the shitty 5 year warrenty,
i bought it cause i love to mod sexy cars loved the stance and looks+ this car will be apart of mazda history just like the 323 gtr gtx if you note the 93 se is a 25 year mazda canada if i could find a cheap rx3 i would owen 1 of them too.
the next mod for the speed is a f/p and cobb stage 2 after that turbo upgrade .

if the motor goses do you think mazda would build it the way i want it not lol.
so live it feel it build it. rods pistons cams valves sleeves and time:yes::punk:
i dont consider the stock mazdaspee3 or6 awd a fast car at all. 14.4 @99mph is a start point, unlock the real power the car has inside of it it has a great base forged rods crank pistons use it...
im sure the stock motor will handle 25 28 psi sure the life of the motor will decrease but in 5 yeasr if your a tuner u will rip it apart anyways. or am i nuts
i have owend the mx3 for 11 years
i have had 5 rebuilds on the mx3 in 4 years the goal was to boost in the hi 20+ range with hi compression the most boost i have run with 9.2:1 @20 blew thr ring lands off and my 2 set of wisecos lol it lastd 2 weeks the klze thats in it now is a spair thats y its running 12 psi @9.2:1 it has 210 across the board all 6cyl.
my build was vary simaler the babyblue in the mx-3.com form.
well i hope when you read this it doesnt sound cocky or rude cause it not ment to be in anyway but it hard to post emotions on the net lol :yes: it not like i want to blow it up in anyway but i would like to see the limits of it lol then put 1 foot over it ;)
later guys

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts