2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I am the proud new owner of a 2015 Mazda 3i Sport. I'm here to find some technical support and things to keep an eye out for. I love this ride so far and want to keep her rolling for a long time to come.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
There is no trick to long term reliability of your Mazda3. Just the basics, regular oil changes with the recommended synthetic, change brake fluid every 2 years, and follow the manual for maintenance.

Beyond that, drive it and care for it like you own it and want it to last and it will last for years.

I gave my 2015 3 to my son with 100,000 miles and expect him to get another 100,000 reasonably trouble free miles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much! That helps me feel better. Mine has 87,000 which was a lot higher than I wanted but also what I could afford. The minor wear and tear visuals helped get the price into my budget. I realistically will be putting on another 100k sooner than later and just left a Mitsubishi Lancer that had 204k on it (171k was my driving) and was relatively trouble free. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts