2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just came across this site and figured I'd join this Mazda community as I'm a Speed owner myself.

I know this isn't the place for this but if I can buy one here in Canada it would be better.....I've been looking for months now for a Accessport V2 for my car,if anyone can hook a brother up please shoot me a message.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hi there, welcome from a fellow Nova Scotian who's been transplanted to the west. I'm in Calgary now but grew up in Dartmouth.
Take a peek at the for sale section and you may be able to find one...also may want to look at joining the Facebook group as people also post items for sale there. I do remember one being for sale not long ago.

Love to see some pics of your MS3!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello my friend lol, yes good ole Calgary, I lived there for about 5 years lived up in Coventry hills and use to manage United Furniture Warehouse in the NE and the one in the SE. Loved Calgary but home is where the heart is lol.
I'll take a look in the sale section but I'm one of the odd ones who doesn't do Facebook funny considering I'm the service supervisor for staples here in new Minas in the valley lol.

Ill try to find some pix's of my car oddly I don't have many.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Wow small world...I live in harvest hills! I'm sure one day I'll be back east, the salt air is in my blood. Although I'm enjoying Calgary, good work out here. Unfortunately that's why I left.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts