2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Newbie Converted to Mazda3

958 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  tnax408 
#1 ·
Long long time Corolla man just unloaded my 2010 Rolla S 5sp and bought new white 2013 Hatchback I GT with Tec Package. We looked at the new 14 Corolla S but not sure about the new CVT. We drove the new Civic, and the new 14 Mazda 3 I GT, and the 13 I GT. Fist hands down the Mazda way better fit, finish, and ride. We liked the body style of the 13 hatchback and got what we think a good deal. We are in our 50's so the only mods here will be tint and maybe some black wheels. Still like my Toyota's the wife has a 2011 4 Runner Limited but for me the Mazda is a blast to drive.

#3 ·
Welcome to the Mazda family!!
I myself just switched from a corolla..mine was an 03 corolla CE with no bells or whistles. It was my first car and treated me very well. I got 10 years and 278,000Kms on her.
I too looked at toyota as I loved thier service and reliability. I wanted a hatch so I test drove the Matrix to compare..the Mazda by far had more options and was a helluva lot more fun to drive!!
Can't wait to see some pics!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.