2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, after some annoyances....primarily finding out they are in fact not the wheels I thought I was getting (yeah yeah, I know, I’m an idiot), my wheels are all ready to go on. Just waiting for some suspension parts to come in and slightly warmer weather up here in MN.

I am still excited though. Going to change the look real fast on the 3.

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 3 iGT
14 Posts
Nice pick up! I was searching for NC miata club wheels in black for a longgg time but eventually settled on a set of konig oversteer's. Just got the tires mounted today and also can't wait to swap them on! Also I believe some of the newer Mazda6's came with 19s in a similar style to the R3's, personally I didn't want to go larger than 18, and I went with 17s here for the extra sidewall because Massachusetts has swiss cheese for roads.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also I believe some of the newer Mazda6's came with 19s in a similar style to the R3's, personally I didn't want to go larger than 18, and I went with 17s here for the extra sidewall because Massachusetts has swiss cheese for roads.
Well, I thought they were R3s. Buuuut they’re not. Found that out the hard way after buying some used tires and bringing it all to the shop to get mounted.

I agree though, I will prefer to have the 18s for the increased sidewall....I just thought I had gotten an amazing deal on some R3s that I couldn’t pass up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts