2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I got my mazda 3 hatchback last year and I'm finally getting around to modding it for the first time. I've already decided on my new wheels and some body changes I want done but if I run into any problems I'll ask you all. My first question is regarding headlight replacements for the factory ones. I've been looking around online and haven't been able to come up with much so far for my year and model.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum Chris! Post some pics of your 3! As of now I'm in contact with companies trying to produce aftermarket heads and tails. No luck yet but keep checking the thread its in interiors section. If you have any other question feel free to ask us here on your thread.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate the response thanks, I think I should reword my question though. I want to convert to HID's and was curious as to who some good manufacturers are.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
If you want quality and something to never worry about going out get The retrofit source. If you want cheap and never know when it could go bad but lifetime warranty go DDM Tuning.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have owned the DDMs and they worked fine, just took forever to ship from china. When I got my speed, I used the Kensun kit on amazon. So far, no problems at all.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the tips guys. It's definitely sort of weird to see a supportive community online for a change haha. I've read around the forums here and found that CBI's might be what I'm looking for, I know the whole blue headlight look is done a lot but i do like them either way. Although I've always been partial to led strips as well. Decisions decisions.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh and btw does anyone have a good place to order new and aftermarket emblems from?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts