2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I previously owned a 2005 mazda 3 Sport GS (White) and loved the car. Now I've have the 2010 mazda 3 Sport Gs (celestial blue) for about a month now. Once again Mazda has done a great job upgrading this car from the previous model.
Yes the front does take some time getting used to but it really grows on many people... I personally think the front is the nicest feature of the car. For me it's the rear that I don't like as much as the previous model (especially the sedan model). But I still like it, just not as nice as before... As for the interior, it's really well done and love the way it slopes down into the higher placed shifter, really awsome.
The drive well two words - ZOOM ZOOM . Great lower end tork in the 2.5 liter engine compared to the 2.3 but having to shift at 80km from 2nd to 3rd for a 0-60 run makes the car lose acceleration time. Not much tho, about .1 to .2 is lost from 0-60 but the car feels faster because of the hp and tork gain.

My main reason for coming to this forum is to find aftermarket pieces for the new Mazda, and so far, wow there's not much!
My buddy just bought a new 2010 Genesis and there are a lot more aftermarket pieces for his car.

I'm looking to put a cold air intake (Fujita F5) , lower the car (eibach), put a full cat back sytem, and 18" maybe gold mags (not sur on color) that's about it for now. Currently i'm about to install a Full Rockford Fosgate sound System in the car, should be done within a week.
System will consist of ----
6 1\2 Fanatic X Mids in front,
Fanatic Q tweeters in front
5 1\2 Fanatic X mids in back
1- 200a4 (4x50 rms) Rockford Amp
1- 10" Rockford Punch Sub
All " oldschool" Rockford components that I purchased for my first car (nissan sentra) about 8 years ago, but it's still sounds really good.

Thats it for now hope to start seeing aftermarket pieces for the car soon,
Hope everyone enjoys there Mazda's!!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
the 2010 3 is too new to find a lot of aftermarket parts. Let them a bit of time to ooffer us some great parts. I hope it won't take too long.

·
1,234 Posts
Usually 6-8 months from introduction in my experience. Have pics of your car? I've only seen a few of Celestial Blue and need more to know how much I like it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts