2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No i am not 17, which im guessing your using in a derogatory way. To each his own.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well. Sorry it doesn’t fit everyone’s taste. I like my 3 that why I “modded” it , it’s my hobby and I like sharing that with others. Apologies if what I’ve done to mine doesn’t conform to your taste. Would be pretty boring if we all drove the same thing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I like it! What wheels are those? One of the only things I don't like about my 2016 m3 hatch is the alloy wheels and those look awesome!

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
No need to act like a jerk, either. He posted it to show it off, nobody asked for your insulting opinion nor your snarky remarks.
You post a picture on a forum. Be ready for comments, whether you like them or not. That's how social media works. Some people will dislike the mods and will tell you so. That's not being rude, people are giving their opinions.

I see to many posts online where people post their crappy mods and then call out others who aren't impressed.

·
Registered
447 Posts
You post a picture on a forum. Be ready for comments, whether you like them or not. That's how social media works. Some people will dislike the mods and will tell you so. That's not being rude, people are giving their opinions.

I see to many posts online where people post their crappy mods and then call out others who aren't impressed.
Or one popular person posts something and one person dissents and 100's others gang up cause the popular person is liked (for whatever shallow reason). Youre 100% right that when you put yourself "out there" its your fault if someone gives you an opinion you dont like. I look at it this way, life is exactly 50% positive and 50% negative. One cannot live without the other, but its how we react to each side that makes the difference. I dont like when im proven wrong, but im adult enough to say im sorry and log that info into the ole brain file for next time.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I can see both sides of this and frankly the mods shown are definitely not for me. On the other hand, our welcome to a new member could be a little friendlier. I mean, I could cut those mods to shreds but the guy likes them, so he's just doing his thing. Now, let the negative comments fly... 😂...and after that, have yourselves a great weekend!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts