2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I totalled my daily driver last week, a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT GLS with tons of mods and upgrades. My wife has been driving a 2015 Mazda 3 Sedan since new and i always loved it. After the accident I found out i was getting $15300 from insurance as payout for my old car so I purchased a brand new 2018 M3 Sport GT with premium package in white with black leather trim. I have my whole life been driving manual transmission but for a change this time i tried the automatic for a test drive and I loved it. The sport mode is spot on with the way i would like expect an automatic to drive. The paddle shifters are a fun way to shift when I am feeling bored from the automatic doing everything for me. It's got lots of pickup and go and gets great mileage. What else could i ask for. I am very happy with my purchase and have no regrets.

I don't have as much time to do mods like a used to as my 3 year old daughter sucks away my time and energy. I do plan to out some time and money into my new ride cause it's in my nature. Time will tell where i go with this car.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is my first official mod. I happened to have a GT emblem left from a project i did on my Elantra GT. Looks almost perfect I think.

I am expecting to shave at least a second off the quarter mile with this performance modification.

Attachments

·
Miami Vice Swagger
59 Posts
@Kevin Jeffrey Welcome aboard! Great color choice and can't wait to see what route you'll take with your car in the future!

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,274 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts