2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys, I'm as fresh as can be, been lurking forums for quite some time (Almost two years this June since I've owned my 2010 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L).

Making it quick, have any of you fellows in Miami encountered an authorized dealer who sells/installs Corksport products? I'm starting small and looking into a SRI and probably a power series exhaust later.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I think this should help...it looks like there are only 3 in south fl...I live in broward and never really thought to see if the were any dealers close by...heres the link Dealers...if youre in Miami the closest one should be the coral spring one...good luck

Hey there guys, I'm as fresh as can be, been lurking forums for quite some time (Almost two years this June since I've owned my 2010 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L).

Making it quick, have any of you fellows in Miami encountered an authorized dealer who sells/installs Corksport products? I'm starting small and looking into a SRI and probably a power series exhaust later.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Both the SRI and exhuast are very easy to install. CS gives very detailed instructions that include pictures. (In the voice of the guy from the Water Boy.) You can do it!

Just purchased a used CS RMM and will be installing it once it arrives, on my way to buy the SRI from their website, thank you!

I think this should help...it looks like there are only 3 in south fl...I live in broward and never really thought to see if the were any dealers close by...heres the link Dealers...if youre in Miami the closest one should be the coral spring one...good luck
That's almost an hour out from my location :\ Don't get me wrong, any chance to jump on the highway and knock a couple hours out of my day driving for my baby would be great, working 40+ hour work weeks is a killer. Thank you though, very much appreciated!

Thanks! :cheesy:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Might I also add buttqueef and swerv0428, I've seen some pictures of both of your MZ's before I joined, beautiful vehicles, love everything about them.

·
Registered
266 Posts
That's almost an hour out from my location :\ Don't get me wrong, any chance to jump on the highway and knock a couple hours out of my day driving for my baby would be great, working 40+ hour work weeks is a killer. Thank you though, very much appreciated!
No problem man

1 - 7 of 7 Posts