2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Mazda 3 Revolution. Proud owner of 2 Mazda 3's both are 2014 models. I drive the soul red 4 door while my wife drives the snow flake white hatchback. I've done quite a few upgrades and customizations to mine ...a few to my wifes...hoping to post pics here soon, as well as get ideas from you guys about upgrades that i've been having trouble finding like upgrading the audio, exhaust, as well as adding some underbody color LED's.....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
....here is my girl, Scarlett....when I got her she came in the soul red,had the mazdaspeed decals on the hood, sides, and rear bumper,16 inch tires with the black rims,calipers painted black,tinted glass,piano black ground effects, black mirror caps,came with a set of all weather mats, an all weather cargo tray, and cargo net,since then I have added little touches here and there...I blacked out all the emblems and logos as well as the door handles ( I was rather proud of how those turned out )...added wind deflectors from weathertech,( the kind that fit into the window recess not the ones that stick on, much cleaner and custom look :) ),anodized red stem valve caps,replaced the stock CAI with a K&N CAI, she gets 40.2 mpg,looks badass,and sounds sooooo good,upgraded the headlight bulbs, as well as upgraded the cabin, license, and reverse lights with bright white LED's, added Spyder foglights (car came with the wiring just plug and playsuper easy and looks really cool :) ), and next week will be having the entire hood and reaR spoiler lip wrapped in carbonfiber vinyl ( CANNOT WAIT !!!). i'm looking to upgrade the brakes with larger Baer drilled and slotted rotors and brakes, upgrade the audio,radio,speakers, and add an amplifier,as well as add underbody LED lighting. So what do you guys think ? ??? I think she looks badass and can't wait to get the other upgrades done.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks great, considering any more performance related mods with a tune? That way it'll be really mazdaspeed (relatively anyways). You seem to be a big mazda enthusiast - 2 of them in the family!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I LOVE Mazda 3's....I had a 2005 that my daughter totalled in an accident. I wasn't able to get back into a Mazda 3 until 2014, but got back big. Purchased 2, my 4 door Soul Red model and my wifes snow flake white hatchback. I love that snow flake white that Mazda has. Performance wise I'm looking to upgrade the exhuast to a Magnaflow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts