2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a new 2018 Mazda 3 GT hatchback last year. Found this forum a little while after searching if there was still any mazda forums up pertaining to the 3rd gens. I also have a 2006 Mazda 3 hatch that I've had for 14 years now, I will not get rid of it. My 06 started my fondness of Mazdas. I did plenty of autocross and track events with it early on. Fast forward and now have a 2018 hatchback that turned into my new daily. I will be modifying the '18 and giving the 06 some pampering it needs to keep it looking good. Im knowledgeable with the first gen 3's so hopefully I can provide help on here as well. Hope to see what kind of ideas and How To's lurk around this forum, maybe find some deals on parts as well. Not sure if there are still others from past forums on here, but this is how my 2 Mazda 3's look at the moment.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Nice looking Mazdas. Thank you for sharing the pictures. I passed my third generation Mazda3 down to my son and bought a 2019. After driving the two, I find the third generation to be a much better driving vehicle. Enjoy it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice looking Mazdas. Thank you for sharing the pictures. I passed my third generation Mazda3 down to my son and bought a 2019. After driving the two, I find the third generation to be a much better driving vehicle. Enjoy it.
I was a few weeks out from the 2019 arriving at the dealership I bought my 2018. They kept insisting if I didnt want to wait until they got the 2019's. I love the look of the 2019s, but my eye was set on a 2018.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts